WHO SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER
- Enterprise engaged in the production or processing of iron and steel or of raw materials in member countries.
- Enterprise engaged in the manufacture and trade of capital equipment and consumables/supplies and in the provision of services such as consultancy, engineering design, etc., for the iron and steel industry.
- Representatives of government ministries or statutory bodies responsible for the formulation or administration of industrial development policies and programs in members countries.
- Association of producers of iron and steel or raw materials of iron & steel and technical societies or research organizations concerned with matters affecting the iron and steel industry.
- Person interested in furthering or promoting the purposes of the Institute.
Be informed on the latest developments in South East Asia via our Newsletter and contacts at Conferences and Seminars.
Be identified with the prestigious iron & steel institute in Asia.
Have access to the SEAISI Directory (With a list of more than 700 members, including other companies within the SEAISI region)
Receive regular announcements of activities & forthcoming events for the iron & steel industry.
SEAISI's Annual Conferences and Seminars involve regular meetings for members and supporters in the iron & steel industry. These provide media for exchange of knowledge, establishing contacts, esprit de corps and acquaintances among industry practitioners. The Institute regularly receives reports and news from its members & National Committees. It collects & selects statistical materials, news items, journals, etc. from all over the world. These are compiled & reproduced through various SEAISI publications.
- SEAISI Newsletter (Monthly)
- SEAISI Quarterly Journal (Quarterly)
- SEAISI Directory (Every Two Years)
Special discounts on
- Registration - for Conferences/Seminars
- Advertisements - Frequency discount in SEAISI Quarterly Journal
- Purchases of additional copies of SEAISI publications and Statistics (except Quarterly Journal)
- Various information/library materials & information services
- Purchases of the Steel Statistical Yearbook and Country Report.